15-Year-Old Identified As Suspect in St. Cloud Murder
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- A 15-year-old has been identified a suspect in the murder investigation of a St. Cloud man last month.
Police arrested the St. Cloud teen on January 18th, on an unrelated case. Police say he was being held for reckless discharge of a gun, possession of a gun, and prohibited possession of a gun due to prior felony convictions.
Through their investigation, police determined the teen was involved in the death of 53-year-old Craig Hortman.
Hortman was shot and killed at a St. Cloud apartment in the 300 block of 14th Avenue Southeast the day before the teen was arrested.
St. Cloud police say the 15-year-old is now being held on 2nd degree murder charges.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Sales tax to go up in Waite Park April 1st
- New monument honors St. Cloud-area frontline pandemic workers
- Disney heroes and villains hit Paramount stage
- Paramount Theater exec to step aside
- Barenaked Ladies to rock Waite Park this summer