Authorities ID Woman Found Dead in Crow Wing County Jail Cell
BRAINERD (WJON News) -- Authorities are identifying the woman found dead over the weekend in the Crow Wing County Jail.
Deputies say 54-year-old Sharon Cook was discovered unresponsive in her bunk Saturday morning and life-saving measures were unsuccessful.
Cook was being held in Brainerd for the Beltrami County Sheriff's Office.
No foul play is suspected.
Morrison County authorities are leading the investigation into the in-custody death.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Gas Prices Fall in Minnesota, Nationally
- Vision for Reimagined Downtown St. Cloud Becoming Clear
- Book Recounts How Teenage Girl from St. Cloud Broke Barriers
- New Mural Being Painted in Downtown St. Cloud
- 5th Annual Rocktoberfest Coming Up in St. Joseph