Amazing 3 Million Light Display An Hour From Rochester
It's almost the most wonderful time of the year, and here is a wonderful event to add to the magic - a carriage ride to view the Rotary Lights in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, which is only about an hour from Rochester, Minnesota.
Enjoy 3 Million Christmas Lights at the Rotary Lights in LaCrosse, Wisconsin
Get the kids all bundled up, bring a blanket, and enjoy this spectacular view of Christmas lights! The Rotary Lights in La Crosse, Wisconsin is back for its 28th year at Riverside Park and this season is going to be even more magical than the others!
Rotary Lights welcomes about 160,000 visitors every single year at Riverside Park in La Crosse, Wisconsin. The lights open up on November 25th and will stay open until December 31st, 2022. You can walk through the park and enjoy all of the activities and events or you can drive through. Santa's reindeer are even showing up on a few of the nights! You can check out the full list of events at Rotary Lights at RotaryLights.org.
Take a Magical Carriage Ride As You Enjoy the Rotary Lights in La Crosse, Wisconsin
Cinderella Carriage will once again be bringing the magic and the horses at Rotary Lights in Wisconsin. Here are a few details if you'd like to hop on for a ride:
- Rides start at 5pm, when the park opens, and continue until 10pm (except on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day when the park closes at 9pm)
- Carriage rides given on a first-come, first-serve basis and last about 15 minutes.
- Dates: November 25th - 27th, December 2nd - 4th, 9th - 11th, 16th - 18th, 22nd - 25th, and 29th - 31st.
- Cost: $20 per couple/$30 per family per load (a portion of each ride is donated to the Rotary Lights)
- Get updates and learn more at their Facebook page