MnDOT: Slushy Commute in Rochester, SE Minnesota
Rochester, MN (KROC-AM News)- Some stretches of the major roadways in Rochester and around southeast Minnesota are covered in slush this morning.
MnDOT says Hwy. 52 in and north of Rochester, Hwy. 63 in and north of Rochester, Hwy. 14 in and east of Rochester and I-90 east of Rochester are either completely or partially in the slush produced by a wintery mix that fell overnight. So far authorities in southeast Minnesota have responded to crashes in Winona, Kenyon and Hastings, a vehicle spinout south of Lake City and a stalled vehicle on Hwy. 52 in Rochester.
MnDOT says snow plows are out clearing and treating roads. Wednesday morning’s road conditions have prompted several school districts in southeast Minnesota to delay their start times.
For $320k You Can Own Plainview, Minnesota Home Built in 1876!
- Home has lots of updates, yet many original woodwork.
- Walk into your front entrance to the beautiful open staircase gorgeous hardwood floors.
- Home boasts 10' ceilings throughout the main level.
- Main level bathroom has in-floor heat.
- Stainless steel appliances and main floor laundry.
- Enjoy sitting on your wrapped covered porch that has a brand-new sidewalk up to it. Come and see this gorgeous home!