One Of Superior, Wisconsin’s Finest Homes, The ‘Beacon Lodge’ Is For Sale For $1.2 Million
There are some great properties in Superior, but it would be tough to be the one that just hit the market this summer on Beacon Lane.
The residence known as the "Beacon Lodge" is a 5,478-square-foot masterpiece designed and built in 2001 by Ray Moe. It features 4 spacious bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and a 1,008 sq. ft., 3-car heated garage, all sitting on a 1-acre lot.
Those are just the basic specs of this property, just wait until you look through the listing and see all it has to offer both inside and out.
One Of Superior's Finest Homes, The ‘Beacon Lodge' Is On The Market For $1.2 Million
- A grand octagonal staircase adorned by a gorgeous chandelier
- A Waterford chandelier in the dining room
- Artisanal cherry woodwork throughout
- A gourmet kitchen accompanied by Rob Moe's custom cabinetry
- A master suite featuring a luxurious bathroom with a steam shower, heated floors, and a spacious closet.
- The basement provides a wet bar, rec room, and a walkout to a charming patio.