Zoo in Minnesota Announces New Arrival of Rare Animal
Minnesota is in for a very special experience. Right now, there is a special visitor getting ready to meet all of us. She is super cute, extremely adorable, and in a few weeks, we will have a chance to meet her at the Lake Superior Zoo in Duluth, Minnesota.
New Red Panda Getting Ready For Visitors at Lake Superior Zoo in Duluth, Minnesota
A few weeks ago, the Lake Superior Zoo went live on Facebook with a huge announcement. They've been anxiously awaiting a very special animal to join Lake Superior Zoo, a red panda named Zhuzi, pronounced zoo-zee.
Here are a few fun facts about the new red panda in Minnesota
- Zhuzi is the only red panda in Minnesota
- She arrived in Duluth from the Kansas City Zoo on April 8th
- She was born at the Kansas City Zoo
- Zhuzi is currently in the Willard Munger Animal Care Center for a quarantine and adjustment period.
- She will be ready to meet visitors at the Lake Superior Zoo in early May
Check Out The Adorable Photos of the New Red Panda in Minnesota
Seeing photos on the internet is one thing, but at the moment, that is what Minnesotans will have to look at while Zhuzi finishes up her quarantine. The Lake Superior Zoo posted a bunch of adorable photos on its Facebook page. If you want a chance to say "ahhh", go ahead and take a look at the adorableness below or on the Lake Superior Zoo Facebook page.
Learn more about all of the animals at the Lake Superior Zoo on their website.