State Patrol: 2 Killed, 1 Serious Injuries in Crash Near Freeport
FREEPORT (WJON News) -- The Minnesota State Patrol has released the names of the people involved in a deadly crash near Freeport.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened just before 7:00 p.m. Monday on Interstate 94 near Freeport. Both vehicles were traveling west when they collided.
The driver of the car was 36-year-old Said Mohamed from Pelican Rapids. He had two passengers in his vehicle, 69-year-old Abdalla Gudad of Grand Island, Nebraska and 48-year-old Adan Hosh from Pelican Rapids.
Mohamed and Gudad both died in the crash. Hosh suffered life-threatening injuries.
The driver of a pickup was 23-year-old Scott Bunger from Albany. He was not hurt.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Winning $2 Million Powerball Ticket Sold in Stearns County
- St. Mary's Block Party to Feature Specially Brewed Beer
- Cloud Coffee Fest to Feature Roasters, Shops Around Minnesota
- Beaver Island Trail Extension Underway
- House of Pizza Frozen Pizza Available At Coborn's, Cashwise