State Patrol Investigating Fatal Crash Near Roscoe
ROSCOE (WJON News) -- The Minnesota State Patrol is on the scene of a fatal crash in Stearns County.
Authorities responded to the two vehicle crash on Highway 23, east of Roscoe, just after 6:30 a.m.
Get our free mobile app
The crash remains under investigation.
Grabow says more details will be released as the information becomes available.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Trobec's Bus Opens New Facility
- Restaurant Week Returns to St. Cloud
- Proposed State Funding May Help Daycare Providers
- Sartell Robotics Heading To World Championships
- 11 Candidates Apply for Waite Park Police Chief Job