Three New Restaurants Opening at Mall of America in Minnesota
I already have a tough time trying to figure out where to eat when I'm at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota. Now, it's about to get even more challenging because it was just announced that three new restaurants are opening!
Three New Restaurants Opening at the Mall of America in Minnesota
According to the Mall of America website, one new restaurant is coming to Level 2 and two other restaurants are being added to Level 3.
“We are thrilled to be adding these exceptional brands to our extensive dining lineup at Mall of America. Each one of these brands offer a unique experience and a diverse menu selection for our guests to enjoy. We can’t wait for everyone to try them.” - Carrie Charleston, Vice President of Leasing at Mall of America
The Mall of America posted a glimpse of what we can all enjoy soon at the three new restaurants:
- Mochinut - Opening in Spring 2023 on Level 2, East
- "Mochinut offers a menu that is equally as delicious as it is photo worthy. Gaining popularity for their unique shape and vibrant colors, a mochi donut is the perfect combination of American donuts and Japanese mochi. In addition to mochi donuts, they also offer Korean rice flour hotdogs, bubble tea, and soft serve."
- Master Noodle - Opening in Spring 2023 on Level 3, South
- "Master Noodle, the locally owned Chinese restaurant will open their second Minnesota location at Mall of America. Master Noodle has quickly become a fan favorite because of their hand-pulled noodles. Their extensive menu includes a variety of signature noodle dishes, fried rice, dumplings, noodle soup, and egg rolls."
- Vitali’s Kitchen - Opening Spring 2023 on Level 3, South
- "Vitali’s Kitchen is a locally owned kosher dairy café that offers meals made from scratch with the finest ingredients. Their kosher menu features a variety of vegetarian, gluten free and seafood options such as wraps and sandwiches, sweet and savory crepes, soup, and salad. Vitali’s Kitchen is sure to provide all guests that feeling of a home-cooked meal, while taking a quick break from their adventures at the Mall."
READ MORE: Target Field Got a Facelift Before Opening Day (Photos)