You Can Get Paid To Post Scenic Pics As You Explore Minnesota This Summer
After being cooped up for an entire year, I'm planning on busting out and doing as much as I can over the next few months. I can't wait to go to a concert or check out a Twins' game, but the thing I love most about summer in Minnesota is taking day trips or mini-weekend vacations to explore the outdoors with my family.
Our family will travel all around the state to camp and we're always hiking, biking, or boating - If you're the same way you could get paid this summer to capture your Minnesota memories. Learn more about the gig and how to apply below.
The company WhistleOut.com wants you to help them celebrate nature and is willing to pay you $1,000, they'll pay for your travel expenses, and will even provide you with a new smartphone to take awesome nature pics.
GET PAID TO EXPLORE MINNESOTA
- Taking captivating photos of your state’s natural beauty using your new phone.
- Sharing your pictures on social media and letting the world know how awesome your state is.
HOW TO APPLY TO GET PAID TO TRAVEL
- You don't have to be a professional photographer to apply. If you are 18 or older and eligible to work in the U.S - You can apply here.
HOW ARE YOU COMPENSATED
- The company will reimburse up to $500 for travel expenses.
- You also get to pick a free smartphone at WhistleOut phone finder to use on your trip.
- The winning applicant will also receive $1000.
GET OUTDOORS: 9 State Parks to Check Out this Fall Within an Hour of Rochester