FEAST – Popular Burger Restaurant Opening 2nd Location In Rochester
Rochester, Minnesota is getting a second helping of Wahlburgers, to open in the fall of this year. The franchise will be owned and operated by the same group involved with Rochester's first location.
2nd Wahlburgers Opening In Rochester Minnesota
The first Wahlburgers opened in Rochester in 2020 at the Med City's newest HyVee on West Circle Drive, NW. The new store will open this fall in the Crossroads HyVee location. Just like the West Circle Drive HyVee, the national burger chain will take over the previous Market Grille area of the grocery store.
When the latest location opens, it'll bring the count to 3 Wahlubgers in SE Minnesota, as Austin, Minnesota's HyVee is also home to a franchise.
Think It'd Be Cool to Own Your Own Wahlburgers?
You see a successful franchise operating and you think, 'Hey, I'd like in on that!' Sure, you know it'll be expensive, but just how expensive is it? What do they expect from me.
Check Out the list of qualifications required by Wahlburgers.
- Net worth: $5 Million
- Development Fee: $10K per location
- Franchise Fee: $40K per location
- Royalty: 6% of gross sales (Generally with certain exceptions)
- To get up and running it'll cost you: The initial investment of the franchise is $1.5 million to $2.7 million (according to vettedbiz.com/)
Every time there's a "What chain does Rochester need now?" poll taken Sonic scores high on the list, so here's the franchise info from Sonic Drive-In Restaurants (for comparison).
- Franchise Fee: $30,000 of the $45,000 Initial License Fee Credited via Royalty
- Royalty: 0-5 % Limited time
- Minimum Net Worth: $1,000,000
- Advertising Fee: 3.25%
- To getr up and running it'll cost you: $1.24-$3.53M (not including land)
A fancy hot dog restaurant would be kinda cool to have in Rochester. Do you remember when Burger King tried to do hot dogs? It was a disaster...
Hot Dogs and the Story of Burger King's Hot Dog Flop
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org