Get our free mobile app

One person was injured when a suspected gas leak resulted in a fire Saturday afternoon at a car wash in Rochester.

The Rochester Fire Department says firefighters responded to the Wash Me Car Wash in the 1700 block of South Broadway near Mr. Pizza just before 12:30 PM and found light white smoke coming from the building. That led to the discovery of a small fire, which was quickly extinguished and contained to the area of origin. The structure was searched for potential victims and ventilated by the Fire Department.

RFD photo
RFD photo
loading...

A news release says one civilian was treated for an injury by Mayo Clinic Ambulance personnel at the scene and did not require transport to a hospital.

PICTURES: See Inside Patrick Swayze's $4.5 Million California Horse Ranch

Patrick Swayze's former California horse ranch is currently on the market for $4.5 million, and pictures show a stunning property in a very private rural setting.

Gallery Credit: Sterling Whitaker

More From KROC-AM