Rochester Restaurant Placed On Probation
Rochester, MN (KROC AM News) - A Rochester bar/restaurant that has been on the radar of the police department has been placed on probation but the conditions aren’t as strict as originally proposed.
The city council Monday approved an agreement with the owner of Los Jarritos Restaurant, which places the business on probation through the end of March.
The agreement allows the business to stay open later than an earlier recommendation, which would have required it to close by 10:00 pm.
The police department told the council officers were sent to the Miracle Mile business numerous times this year. According to RPD, the violations included “multiple incidents of fighting on the premises, stabbing incidents, gunshots, numerous instances of disorderly conduct, and overserving of alcohol to patrons.”
Terms of the probationary agreement:
- 1. Los Jarritos Restaurant Inc. shall be ineligible for a 2 a.m. license until April 1, 2022.
- 2. Los Jarritos Restaurant Inc. shall require all of its current and future staff to undergo alcohol server training provided by the Rochester Police Department, to be completed as soon as possible but no later than December 31, 2021.
- 3. Los Jarritos Restaurant Inc. must have increased security presence during periods of heightened security risk (10:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.).
- 4. Los Jarritos Restaurant Inc. must not allow general entertainment endorsement activities unless and until they receive such an endorsement from the City Clerk’s office (subject to any terms and conditions outlined at that point).
- 5. The license probationary status shall remain in effect until the end of the current license term, March 31,2022.
- 6. Any violation of these terms or other violations of applicable ordinances or laws could result in action against the liquor license, including but not limited to suspension or revocation, prior to April 1, 2022
Dome House for sale in Minnesota features indoor slide!