Hey Rochester: We Get A Sunny and 80 Degree Saturday (05/01)
Attention Rochester, Minnesota - this is not a test. An actual and real sunny and 80 degree day is imminent. IF the forecast holds, Saturday will be like summer.
We've been going thru some damp and cool days, which is not a problem for me, I like the weather no matter because...well, what can we do about it? Talk to a manager?
I took that screenshot Wednesday, April 28th, at 3:45 in the pee emm. Sunny and 82 on Saturday. Posting proof in case someone calls me a liar or a jerk or a hope-getter-upper if it doesn't happen.
It's a forecast, so yeah, it might not be sunny and 82, but do you want to be the one to jinx it? I thought not.
What's The Actual Forecast?
- Friday - Sunny, with a high near 63
- Friday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Sunday - A 30% chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night - A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, low around 52.
- Monday - A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. (NWS - Lacrosse)
And then it just keeps cooling off. High Tuesday forecast to be 60, Wednesday, high near 59.
The moral of the story? Realllly enjoy Saturday.
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: email@example.com
Listen to James Rabe and Jessica Williams Weekday from 6 - 10 AM on Y-105 FM
One way to spend the day is attending open houses...